Help protect and promote the construction industry in Western Colorado!
WCCA is now accepting nominations for 4 WCCA Board Director positions for the 2023-2024 Term!
WCCA members from all regions are encouraged to run for WCCA Board of Director Positions to help shape association efforts!
Director responsibilities include:
- Attend monthly Board Meetings (7am -second Wednesday of each month. Out of Area Board Members May Participate Virtually)
- 2-year term ~ opportunity for re-election at end of term
- Attend WCCA’s meetings and events when possible
- Direct WCCA efforts in the best interest of the association
- Be actively involved in one or more committees (Admin, Governmental Affairs, Education and Membership/Events)
- Be a representative of a *Full WCCA Member Business
*Only main contacts of Full Memberships are allowed to run and vote in WCCA Board Elections.
INTERESTED? CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Nominations accepted through November 21. Elections held online December 5-16, 2022
Board members help shape WCCA efforts to meet membership needs. Email your interest (or email your request for more information) to firstname.lastname@example.org before NOVEMBER 21. 2022