NEED WCCA FLAGGER AND TRAFFIC CONTROL SUPERVISOR CLASSES APPROVED THROUGH CDOT?
In an effort to help connect WCCA Members in the region with needed accreditations and classes, WCCA has been working with Colorado Contractors Association (CCA), ATSSA, and Colorado Dept. of Transportation (CDOT) to provide consistent training and safety guidelines accepted for Safety in Traffic Control. Classes are offered when there is interest expressed by members.
MINIMUM 10 STUDENTS AND MAXIMUM 20 STUDENTS PER CLASS. Applications for future classes will be held on file until a class is scheduled. Classes may be cancelled if less than 10 are registered by 3 days prior.
CLASSES requested outside of Grand Junction may incur additional fees based on distance and logistics required.
CDOT Approved Flagger Certification
- MUST have signed application and payment submitted BEFORE class date (* Certification requests need notarization – see application)
- In accordance with C.R.S. 43-5-308(3)(a), a Flagger must be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Must pass a practical and written examination with a score of 80% or better (90% or better for Flagger Instructors). The written exam can be open-book and open-notes.
- $50.00 per person w/WCCA Membership: $60.00 (NON-Members)
- Application and registrations will be available when class is established
CDOT Approved Traffic Control Supervisor Certification
- MUST have signed application and payment submitted BEFORE class date (*Certification requests need notarization – see application)
- $275 for WCCA Member or Municipal (Certification/Recertification/Endorsement only)
- $325 For Non-Member (Call 970-245-1384 to register)
- 2 day class 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ( 10 hours of instruction)
To APPLY, complete form in link below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may be held for future classes until class is established.
To Register when a class is available, registration form and payment method will be available in the Events section of the WCCA website.