Western Colorado Contractors Association (WCCA) & Colorado Contractors Association (CCA) invite members to participate in the annual discussions of upcoming infrastructure projects for WESTERN COLORADO. Due to Covid-19, this year’s meeting will be held virtually as a Zoom Videoconferences.
The Briefings bring infrastructure owners together with contractors and suppliers to discuss 2021 construction projects, long term project plans, and any other topics of mutual interest/concern.
Click on Events Below for More information:
- Review upcoming CDOT and various project owner bidding opportunities into 2021 covering LaPlata, Montezuma, Dolores, Archuleta and surrounding counties in Region 5.
- Roundtable discussion about Projects and issues.
- Review upcoming projects in Mesa, Delta and surrounding counties.
- Review upcoming projects in Routt, Rio Blanco, Grand and Moffat counties.
- Review upcoming projects in Eagle and Summit counties.
Open to all CCA & WCCA Members at no charge